Thursday, March 3, 2011

Summer Stylin'

I know I just posted a "Summer" story, but I've been feeling so inspired lately...so here's another one.

I recently had the privilege of attending the GQ Best New Menswear Designer in America event at the Ace Hotel in New York City.  Of the six designers that were chosen as candidates, one stuck out in my mind - Warriors of Radness.  Their laid back, nonchalant attitude about fashion struck me as quite odd.  Their garments looked out of place; too many colors, jersey instead of herringbone tweed, beanies...um, GQ, what were you thinking?  But then, I fell in love.

I am not a trend forecaster by any stretch of the imagination, but their garments [or similar] are what people are going to be wearing this summer in NYC.  I began seeing a little bit of this last year, but am certain that this year is going to be the year of bright, bold colors in a plethora of obnoxious prints.  I love all of their clothes.  I just wish they made a speedo.





[Check out their website here]

No comments:

Post a Comment